Koeman hands Messi captain's armband for Nastic friendly
FC Barcelona played their first pre-season match in the Catalan capital on Saturday with 2B side Nastic from neighbouring city Tarragona providing the opposition.
Ronald Koeman oversaw his first game as FC Barcelona coach on Saturday as they faced 2B side Nastic from Tarragona in a pre-season preparatory match.
All eyes were on Leo Messi on Saturday after the Argentine initially stated that he wanted to leave the Camp Nou outfit only to make a u-turn last week. With both the striker and Koeman realising that the best solution is to work together, today, the Argentine sported the captain's armband for the Nastic friendly.
And the 2020/21 preseason is underway! #BarçaNastic— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) September 12, 2020
Messi played for the first 45 minutes at the Estadio Johan Cruyff with Barcelona winning 3-1 on the night with Griezmann Coutinho and Dembélé scoring for Barça.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online