Arturo Vidal set to undergo Inter medical on Monday
The Nerazzurri already have an agreement in place with the player and expect to finalise the deal within the next 48 hours.
Inter are close to securing the serives of Arturo Vidal from Barcelona. Antonio Conte has been a long-time admirer of the Chilean and he is close to welcoming the midfielder to the Serie A giants. Ronald Koeman did not include the Vidal or Luis Suárez in the Barça squad for the friendly with Nàstic on Saturday. Vidal's move to the Italian club could be made official on Monday.
According to the Calciomercato.it, Inter have already organised the player's medical for Monday, at the Humanitas de Rozzano clinic in Milan. The Nerazzurri has an agreement in place with the player to join on a two-year deal and a salary of around 6 million euro per season. Sources close to the negotiation have confirmed that there are a couple of things left to tie up before closing the deal with Barcelona, and that Vidal could travel to Italy on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022