Real Madrid: starlet Arvelo joins LaLiga giants from Villarreal
Real Madrid have beaten Barcelona and big-name Premier League clubs to the signing of Spain Under-15 winger Adam Arvelo.
Real Madrid have continued their policy of snapping up top young Spanish talent by signing left-footed winger Adam Arvelo, 15, from Villarreal. The Canary Islander joins Los Blancos’ youth set-up despite also being targeted by Madrid’s arch rivals, Barcelona, and major clubs in the Premier League.
Arvelo joins Real Madrid Under-16s
Arvelo has spent three seasons in the Villarreal academy, having moved to the Submarino Amarillo after impressing at Tenerife and excelling for a Canary Islands team in a nationwide Spanish youth tournament. Under contract with US sportswear giant Nike until 2022, he is to begin his career at La Fábrica in the Real Madrid Under-16s.
Winger capped by Spain Under-15s
A player with pace and excellent technique, Arvelo boasts a potent shot and is a Spain Under-15 international, offering up plenty of evidence of his star potential in his appearances for Julen Guerrero’s side. He can operate on both wings, but is particularly effective when cutting inside from a starting position on the right.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF Tiger Woods congratulates history-making Matsuyama
- MANCHESTER UNITED Greenwood and Rashford need another year of Cavani at Man Utd - Neville
- QATAR 2022 Lusail will be the last World Cup stadium to be inaugurated
- REAL MADRID Zidane won't risk Hazard for Real Madrid clash with Liverpool
- BAYERN MUNICH Lewandowski back running as Muller targets Bayern victory over PSG
- QATAR International Table Tennis Federation awards Aspetar