PSG: Mbappé trains alone again but has Nice plans with Neymar out
Kylian Mbappé is yet to feature for Paris Saint-Germain this season after he tested positive for coronavirus while on France duty.
Kylian Mbappé is training individually as Thomas Tuchel aims to welcome his talisman back into the fold at Paris Saint-Germain.
Mbappé targets Nice game with Neymar out
France star Mbappé has been unable to play for PSG after he tested positive while on France duty earlier in September, with six other players from the squad having also contracted the virus previously.
PSG lost their opening two games of the Ligue 1 season but beat Metz 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to Julian Draxler's late goal.
Mbappé was the only one of the seven players who tested positive for Covid-19 to not have returned inside the first three fixtures of PSG's campaign, although Neymar is currently suspended after his red card against Marseille on Sunday.
After Wednesday's success, Tuchel revealed Mbappe did not have any symptoms and had been training individually.
On Thursday, PSG stated tests performed on the player on Wednesday had not returned any abnormal results, and that more information would be communicated in the coming days.
Should Mbappé be allowed to return to the squad, he may be available for selection for PSG's clash with Nice on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Mbappé chases Messi record as Pirlo prepares for Juve debut
- Champions League Guardiola: Man City's Champions League failures not a mental issue
- Sergio Ramos not included in Madrid squad for Shakhtar clash
- INTERNACIONAL Eto'o accuses ‘France Football’ of a lack of respect for getting his position wrong
- REAL MADRID Zidane: "We deserve the criticism"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener