Real Madrid: Gareth Bale's Tottenham loan move confirmed
The Welshman's representatives confirmed the news to Spanish station Cadena SER on Thursday night, and Spurs will pay around only 50% of his wages.
It's confirmed! Gareth Bale will play for Tottenham Hotspur in the 2020/21 season on loan from Real Madrid.
Bale's agent confirms loan move
After a day of long negotiations between the relevant parties, along with the player's agent, Jonathan Barnett, the news was confirmed by his representatives to Spanish station Cadena SER late on Thursday. We still await the official announcement from the clubs.
🚨⚽️ ÚLTIMA HORA | Informa @antonmeana— El Larguero (@ellarguero) September 17, 2020
Los agentes de Bale confirman a @ElLarguero que ya se ha CERRADO la marcha del galés al Tottenham
CESIÓN por 1 año
El club inglés asumirá aproximadamente el 50% del salario de Bale, según sus representantes
23:30 ampliamos en @ElLarguero pic.twitter.com/YuRes5WLMi
Tottenham will only pay half of the player's total wages, which is around 30 million gross, although if he reaches certain objectives then further contributions would be made.
Bale will travel to London tomorrow to officially sign and will be presented for José Mourinho's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, stimulus calculator | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what is the Californian strain; is it more dangerous and contagious?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how you might save $3,100 in taxes with the new payment?
- US News Why has Biden rescinded the Trump’s apprenticeship program?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: can the payment be approved in the House vote on Friday?
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play February: times, stream and how to watch for new PS4 & PS5 games