Real Madrid: Gareth Bale's Tottenham loan move confirmed
The Welshman's representatives confirmed the news to Spanish station Cadena SER on Thursday night, and Spurs will pay around only 50% of his wages.
It's confirmed! Gareth Bale will play for Tottenham Hotspur in the 2020/21 season on loan from Real Madrid.
Bale's agent confirms loan move
After a day of long negotiations between the relevant parties, along with the player's agent, Jonathan Barnett, the news was confirmed by his representatives to Spanish station Cadena SER late on Thursday. We still await the official announcement from the clubs.
🚨⚽️ ÚLTIMA HORA | Informa @antonmeana— El Larguero (@ellarguero) September 17, 2020
Los agentes de Bale confirman a @ElLarguero que ya se ha CERRADO la marcha del galés al Tottenham
CESIÓN por 1 año
El club inglés asumirá aproximadamente el 50% del salario de Bale, según sus representantes
23:30 ampliamos en @ElLarguero pic.twitter.com/YuRes5WLMi
Tottenham will only pay half of the player's total wages, which is around 30 million gross, although if he reaches certain objectives then further contributions would be made.
Bale will travel to London tomorrow to officially sign and will be presented for José Mourinho's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- Neymar Injured Neymar out for PSG and doubtful for Brazil
- REAL MADRID - HUESCA Real Madrid squad named for Huesca visit
- Barcelona Koeman cannot avoid Barcelona presidency talk as he attempts to focus players
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?
- UNITED STATES Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- DISNEY+ Star Wars The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?