Real Madrid: Gareth Bale's Tottenham loan move confirmed
The Welshman's representatives confirmed the news to Spanish station Cadena SER on Thursday night, and Spurs will pay around only 50% of his wages.
It's confirmed! Gareth Bale will play for Tottenham Hotspur in the 2020/21 season on loan from Real Madrid.
Bale's agent confirms loan move
After a day of long negotiations between the relevant parties, along with the player's agent, Jonathan Barnett, the news was confirmed by his representatives to Spanish station Cadena SER late on Thursday. We still await the official announcement from the clubs.
🚨⚽️ ÚLTIMA HORA | Informa @antonmeana— El Larguero (@ellarguero) September 17, 2020
Los agentes de Bale confirman a @ElLarguero que ya se ha CERRADO la marcha del galés al Tottenham
CESIÓN por 1 año
El club inglés asumirá aproximadamente el 50% del salario de Bale, según sus representantes
23:30 ampliamos en @ElLarguero pic.twitter.com/YuRes5WLMi
Tottenham will only pay half of the player's total wages, which is around 30 million gross, although if he reaches certain objectives then further contributions would be made.
Bale will travel to London tomorrow to officially sign and will be presented for José Mourinho's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How do NFL players get paid? per game or per week?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 stimulus check in California: who qualifies and how to track
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax deadline, stimulus calculator | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: Will you get a $1,400 payment, and when?
- Entertainment CoD Black Ops & Warzone Season 2 new content: map, weapon, outbreak
- LOTTERY How much do you get if you have 1, 2 or 3 Powerball numbers?