Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
The Spanish international posted a video along with a letter bidding farewell to the Bavarian side as a move to Liverpool looms.
In his letter, the 29-year-old maintains that he arrived at the Bundesliga side: "as a young man full of dreams and leaves completely fulfilled having identified with a club, a history, a philosophy, language and a culture".
In his seven years with the Bavarian side, Thiago has secured seven Bundesliga titles, four German cup wins, three German Super Cups and was part of the victorious side winning the recent Champions League in Lisbon last August.
It's anticipated that the move to Liverpool will be announced within the next 24 hours.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?