Gareth Bale arrives in London ahead of sealing Spurs move
The Welsh international along with Reguilón travelled from Madrid to Luton airport in a private jet and are now in Tottenham's Enfield training complex.
Gareth Bale has arrived in London ahead of securing his loan move to former club Tottenham Hotspur.
Both the Welsh international and Madrid team-mate Sergio Reguilón travelled to the UK in a private jet this morning with both players expected to put pen to paper this evening and swap the white shirt of Real Madrid for that of Tottenham. Both were taken to Tottenham's training complex in Enfield and Bale was happy to pose for photos with the few supporters that were at the airport.
The private plane touched down at Luton airport at 13:30h (CEST) and Spurs are set to only pay half of Bale's total wages, which is around 30 million gross as part of the deal, although if he reaches certain objectives then further contributions would be made.
He's here, #THFC fans! 👀🔥— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) September 18, 2020
Here's exclusive footage of Gareth Bale arriving in London after flying from Spain to complete his move back to Tottenham from Real Madrid...🤝⚪
The North London side will also pay €30 million plus €5 million in variables for Reguilón, who will be committed to the club through to 2025. The deal will include a clause in which Real Madrid will have the option to buy him back for two seasons for 40 million euros, in addition to the right of first refusal should Tottenham look to sell him in the future
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby