When will Gareth Bale make his debut for Tottenham Hotspur?
'Gareth sustained a knee injury whilst playing for Wales on international duty earlier this month,' Spurs announce, so fans will have to wait...
Tottenham Hotspur confirmed the news on Saturday that Gareth Bale, one of their new signings, will be out until mid-October due to a knee injury.
Bale signed injured for Spurs
The London club officially announced the news that the Real Madrid man would move on loan for a season, at the same time as Sergio Reguilón signed from Los Blancos.
However, despite much excitement and fanfare, Bale will not be able to make his Tottenham debut immediately, as he has arrived injured and will be out until mid-October.
'Gareth sustained a knee injury whilst playing for Wales on international duty earlier this month and this together with La Liga’s later start compared to the Premier League means he has had a limited pre-season.
'We currently anticipate that he will be match fit after October’s international break.' Tottenham said in a statement on their website.
West Ham debut for Bale?
Based on this, and assuming no further injury is picked up, Bale will miss the league games against Southampton, Newcastle and Manchester United as well as the EFL Cup third round match against Leyton Orient and the Europa League qualifier against KF Shkëndija.
After the international break the next game is the Premier League fixture at home to West Ham United. That is followed by a trip to Burnley, a home game against Brighton and then away to West Brom. Not a bad few games to find your feet ahead of Man City’s trip to London.
Te recomendamos en English
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?
- UNITED STATES Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update