Juventus call Luis Suárez to confirm they will sign Dzeko
Pirlo admitted yesterday that signing the Uruguayan striker would be complicated for the issue of his passport. Roma's Dzeko look set to move to Turin.
Juventus have given up on landing Luis Suárez and have already let the player know that they won't be signing him during this transfer window. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve's Director of Sport, Fabio Paratici has been in touch with Suárez's representatives to confirm that the club will be signing Edin Dzeko to strengthen their attack.
Juventus understand Luis Suárez's position
Juventus wanted to be completely straight with Suárez and keep him informed about the situation so that he won't be wasting time sorting out his own future. The operation for Dzeko is practically sewn up - all that remains is for Roma to reach an agreement with Napoli for Arkadiusz Milik which, judging from reports in Italy, is close to being resolved.
It seems that it definitively rules out an option for Luis Suárez which right from the start was full of obstacles. The big question now is what will the Uruguayan do now, bearing in mind that he isn't in Koeman's plans. The Dutch coach left the player out of his last three squad lists and needs him to leave before Barcelona can bring in another striker. Meanwhile in Italy, it is reported that Suárez's passport is still being processed which suggests that maybe he will end up playing in Serie A this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020