Manchester City still keen on Koulibaly, Juventus want Real Madrid's Marcelo
Gennaro Gattuso has admitted Napoli need to sell and Manchester City are still reportedly attempting to prise Kalidou Koulibaly from Serie A.
Manchester City are still intent on landing Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly and will not have been discouraged by Gennaro Gattuso's admission that the Serie A side need to sell to raise funds.
Pep Guardiola's City want defensive reinforcements and Senegal centre-back Koulibaly is reportedly at the top of the list. If they are unsuccessful, Sevilla's Jules Koundé has been lined up an alternative.
City still hot on Koulibaly
Man City > Koulibaly deal is not collapsed yet. Talks still on with Napoli but no agreement. Koundé is the ‘backup option’ but Sevilla have turned down the opening bid [around €55/60m].— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 20, 2020
Barcelona are convinced they’re going to sign Eric Garcia after #MCFC will buy a new CB.
Manchester City are still in talks with Napoli to sign star defender Kalidou Koulibaly, according to journalist Fabrizio Romano.
City have been tipped to sign Koulibaly, who has also been linked to Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain.
However, City are yet to reach an agreement with Napoli and Sevilla's Jules Kounde is the "backup option" but a bid has already been turned down.
Juventus back in for Real Madrid's Marcelo
- Romano says Wolves will complete the signing of Barcelona full-back Nelson Semedo on Monday. It comes as Barça eye Ajax defender Sergino Dest or Real Betis' Emerson to replace Semedo. Norwich City's Max Aarons has also been linked.
- Milan have made Fiorentina's Nikola Milenkovic their number one defensive target ahead of Celtic centre-back Kristoffer Ajer, reports the Daily Record.
- Calciomercato claims Juventus are eyeing Real Madrid full-back Marcelo. The Brazilian has been repeatedly linked with a Cristiano Ronaldo reunion in Turin.
- The Telegraph says PSG are interested in Tottenham's Dele Alli. Out of favour under Jose Mourinho, Spurs are reportedly targeting Manchester United's Jesse Lingard as a replacement.
- Roma remain interested in Napoli's Arkadiusz Milik but Madrid outcast Luka Jovic has emerged as 'Plan B', according to Calciomercato.
- Leeds United are out of the race to sign Dinamo Zagreb sensation Josko Gvardiol, reports Romano. Wanted by Marcelo Bielsa, the Croatian teenager is now set for Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics are returning in Tokyo 2021?
- NFL NFL's new Covid protocol has Hopkins considering retirement
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: competition schedule: dates, times, events, sports
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING When did Michael Phelps retire? How many medals did he win?
- CORONAVIRUS How dangerous is the delta variant to children and young people?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?