Manchester United considering Barcelona's Dembélé
According to 'The Daily Record', United have contacted Barcelona to find out about the possibility of a transfer or loan. Barça's asking price - €100M.
According to reports in The Daily Record, Manchester United have contacted Barcelona to enquire about the possibility of reaching an agreement for Ousmane Dembélé either as a straight transfer or a loan. The Catalans have priced the forward at 100 million euros and, according to 'The Daily Record', are not considering the option of allowing the player to leave on loan, although they adopted a similar stance at first with Philippe Coutinho last season. In the end, the Brazilian ended up spending the season on loan with Bayern Munich.
United hoping to bolster their attack
United have been looking to strengthen their attack and have shown interest in Jadon Sancho, Ansu Fati and also Gareth Bale. But transfer deadline days is fast approaching and time is running out for United with their options dwindling by the day. As for Dembélé, he would be their fourth option. The club is aware of the player's injury history and the risks that go with signing someone who has spent a lot of time on the treatment table.
Barça, would understandably be interested as long as there is genuine interest for Dembélé. Before the coronavirus pandemic, their plan was to sell Dembélé who has underperformed during his three years at Camp Nou. If they decide to sell, Barcelona will aim to get a good price for him, and recover part of fee they paid for him in 2017.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 France national team squad: players, absences...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen still in hospital, condition is stable
- EURO 2020 Germany national team squad: players, absences...
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos, Florentino Pérez hold Valdebebas talks
- EURO 2020 England - Croatia live online: UEFA Euro 2020 | Group D
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Child tax payment, tax refund status, IRS offices...