Real Madrid: Martin Ødegaard tests positive for Covid-19 - SER
Following the weekend trip to San Sebastian to play the opening game of the LaLiga season the players went through coronavirus tests and one positive result came out.
Real Madrid's Martin Ødegaard has tested positive for coronavirus, according to Spanish programme Onda Madrid on Tuesday evening.
Ødegaard reported as Covid-19 positive
The channel has stated that after the standard tests carried out on the squad members upon arrival from San Sebastián, the Norwegian was found to be positive. The midfielder trained with the team on Tuesday before the test results were known, so the protocol deems that the other players will now have to undergo new PCR tests to rule out more being infected.
After Mariano contracted the virus at the end of July, if confirmed, this would be the second positive case within the Real Madrid squad. Now, the young footballer must isolate himself at home for the appropriate quarantine period before being able to return to group training.
Following the 0-0 opening day draw against Real Sociedad, Ødegaard will now miss, at least, the next game against Real Betis.
Te recomendamos en English
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?
- UNITED STATES Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update