Ibrahimovic tests positive for coronavirus
Milan have notified the relevant authorities of a positive test for coronavirus for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is now quarantining.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for coronavirus, Milan have confirmed.
The veteran striker returned the result following a second round of swab testing ahead of Thursday's Europa League qualifier against Bodo/Glimt.
Zlatan now in quarantine
A Milan statement said Ibrahimovic is now quarantining at home and the relevant authorities have been notified.
The club added that no other player or staff member returned a positive result ahead of the game at San Siro.
Ibrahimovic returned to Milan in January and scored 10 goals in 18 Serie A appearances as the Rossoneri finished sixth.
He started the new domestic campaign with a brace against Bologna in a 2-0 win for Milan on Monday.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker