Ibrahimovic tests positive for coronavirus
Milan have notified the relevant authorities of a positive test for coronavirus for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is now quarantining.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for coronavirus, Milan have confirmed.
The veteran striker returned the result following a second round of swab testing ahead of Thursday's Europa League qualifier against Bodo/Glimt.
Zlatan now in quarantine
A Milan statement said Ibrahimovic is now quarantining at home and the relevant authorities have been notified.
The club added that no other player or staff member returned a positive result ahead of the game at San Siro.
Ibrahimovic returned to Milan in January and scored 10 goals in 18 Serie A appearances as the Rossoneri finished sixth.
He started the new domestic campaign with a brace against Bologna in a 2-0 win for Milan on Monday.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA M. 2 - REAL MADRID 2 Real Madrid: Benzema hits out at Vinícius, according to Téléfoot
- Barcelona aiming to end Juventus hoodoo, Mbappe eyes more away-day joy – Champions League in Opta numbers
- European Super League European Super League: a "hostile takeover" of Champions League
- FOOTBALL Manchester United to move for Leipzig's Upamecano - rumour has it
- MLB Dodgers beat Rays to end 32-year World Series drought
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?