Ibrahimovic tests positive for coronavirus
Milan have notified the relevant authorities of a positive test for coronavirus for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is now quarantining.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for coronavirus, Milan have confirmed.
The veteran striker returned the result following a second round of swab testing ahead of Thursday's Europa League qualifier against Bodo/Glimt.
Zlatan now in quarantine
A Milan statement said Ibrahimovic is now quarantining at home and the relevant authorities have been notified.
The club added that no other player or staff member returned a positive result ahead of the game at San Siro.
Ibrahimovic returned to Milan in January and scored 10 goals in 18 Serie A appearances as the Rossoneri finished sixth.
He started the new domestic campaign with a brace against Bologna in a 2-0 win for Milan on Monday.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...