Wydad sign Enzo Zidane from Almeria - reports
According to reports in Morocco, Wydad Athletic Club (WAC) have finalized the signing of Zinedine Zidan's son from Almeria.
Moroccan media has confirmed that Wydad have pulled off the coup of signing Almeria's Enzo Zidane, the son of current Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane. Enzo Zidane would be the second signing of the club this summer as they look to reinforce their squad.
Enzo Zidane is seen as a significant signing for the Moroccan team, as he has played for several French and Spanish clubs and is expected to boost the team's chances of competing in domestic and African competitions.
Roberto Carlos announces Enzo's move to Morocco:
The news echoed across social media, particularly those linked to Al-Wydad, with many sharing a video of Roberto Carlos; ex-Real Madrid legend and Zidane's current agent announcing that the 25-year-old player is moving to the Moroccan side and will be wearing the red shirt as of next season. He said “Hi President Naciri, it’s a great pleasure to speak to you. I expect to conclude the deal for Enzo Zidane, a very good player, with Wydad, a big club in Casablanca”.
🚨روبيرتو كارلوس وكيل إنزو زيدان يُعلن إنتقاله لنادي الوداد المغربي pic.twitter.com/FoFLgKggzz— CairoStadium (@cairostadium20) September 24, 2020
The Moroccan giants also announced yesterday the return of their former player Ayoub El-Kaabi on a 3-year deal.
Wydad is preparing for a long-awaited clash against Egypt's Ahly in the African Champions League semi-final with the first leg scheduled for 17 October while the second leg will be held in Cairo on 23 October.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill