Ronaldo brace saves point for Juventus
Cristiano Ronaldo found the net twice to salvage a point for Juventus in their match against AS Roma, as the Portuguese star hits 450 goals in Europe's top-five leagues.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s second goal of the night rescued a 2-2 draw for 10-man Juventus away to AS Roma in Serie A on Sunday, after Jordan Veretout had twice put the capital club in front.
Veretout and Ronaldo netted penalties before the break after both teams were penalised for handball, before the French midfielder struck his second of the night in first-half stoppage time.
Cristiano Ronaldo scores a double for Juventus to bring up his 4⃣5⃣0⃣th goal in Europe's top-five leagues. 😲🤯— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) September 27, 2020
🔴 84 for Man. Utd (196 games)
⚪️ 311 for Madrid (292 games)
⚫️ 55 for Juve (66 games)#UCL pic.twitter.com/XWNRX1cIqm
Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot was shown a second yellow card to leave his side a man down for the final third of the match, but a towering Ronaldo header earned a point for the Italian champions in Andrea Pirlo’s second game in charge.
The result leaves Juventus in fifth place, with four points from their opening two league games. Roma are down in 13th on one point, as their opening day 0-0 draw against Hellas Verona was changed to a 3-0 defeat by Serie A because they fielded an ineligible player.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill