Real Madrid: Manchester United enquire about taking Luka Jovic on loan
United are looking for a striker to strengthen their attack and Solskjaer wants Madrid's Serbian striker on a one-year loan. Cavani is another option.
Luka Jovic looks certain to leave Real Madrid within the next seven days. Zidane, referred to the Serbian striker in today's press conference and said that until the transfer window closes on 5 October, he is ready for every possibility. Diario AS understands that Jovic is close to sealing a move to Italy. The 22-year-old has three offers on the table - from Roma, Inter Milan and AC Milan.
There has also been interest from Manchester United who are looking to bolster their attack before the 5 October transfer deadline. Solskjaer has Martial and Rashford as his front two but is considering Jovic on a loan deal for the 2020-21 season. Madrid and the player agree that the best option will be a club that guarantees him regular playing time.
Cavani in talks with United
AS can also confirm that Edinson Cavani's brother and current agent Walter Guglielmone is holding talks with United. The Uruguayan, who is a free agent after leaving PSG, is the preferred choice of Manchester United's bosses, but the problem is his high wages - the reason why he didn't join Atlético Madrid in back January
Jovic is an good option for Manchester United, because he is young and would be much cheaper than Cavani. Solskjaer's technical team think he is the ideal player to star alongside Martial and Rashford.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS What has the White House said about a fourth stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS Israeli forces continue attack on Gaza Strip: Why are Israel and Palestine at war?
- US NEWS $50 stimulus to pay internet bill eligibility: who can get it?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL Champions League final | Sam Kerr speaks ahead of Chelsea vs Barcelona
- LALIGA Granada 1-4 Real Madrid: result, summary, goals | LaLiga
- NBA Jokic a worthy MVP favourite, but don't count out Embiid