Milan sign Jens Petter Hauge after Europa League showcase
Jens Petter Hauge impressed against the Rossoneri in Europa League qualifying and has been rewarded with a move to San Siro on a contract until 2025.
Jens Petter Hauge had an eye-catching game against AC Milan in Europa League qualifying, scoring one and assisting another for Bodo/Glimt in a 3-2 defeat, and has been rewarded with a move to the Serie A giants on a five-year deal where he will line up alongside stars including Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Sandro Tonali.
The 20-year-old forward, who will wear the number 15 shirt, landed in Milan earlier this week and completed a medical on Wednesday.
Hauge: "I feel I can claim a place at Milan"
Speaking prior to his switch this week, the Norway under-21 international told TV 2: "I feel I can manage to claim a place in that Milan side.
"It was a step I felt ready to take. I need to thank Glimt for the cooperation we have had in the last days."
After rising through the youth ranks to make his first-team debut for his hometown club in 2016, Hauge scored 35 goals in 118 appearances for Bodo/Glimt either side of a loan stint at Aalesund.
Milan confirmed the deal a day after Lucas Paqueta was allowed to join Ligue 1 outfit Lyon in a deal reported to be worth €20million.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener