Milan sign Jens Petter Hauge after Europa League showcase
Jens Petter Hauge impressed against the Rossoneri in Europa League qualifying and has been rewarded with a move to San Siro on a contract until 2025.
Jens Petter Hauge had an eye-catching game against AC Milan in Europa League qualifying, scoring one and assisting another for Bodo/Glimt in a 3-2 defeat, and has been rewarded with a move to the Serie A giants on a five-year deal where he will line up alongside stars including Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Sandro Tonali.
The 20-year-old forward, who will wear the number 15 shirt, landed in Milan earlier this week and completed a medical on Wednesday.
Hauge: "I feel I can claim a place at Milan"
Speaking prior to his switch this week, the Norway under-21 international told TV 2: "I feel I can manage to claim a place in that Milan side.
"It was a step I felt ready to take. I need to thank Glimt for the cooperation we have had in the last days."
After rising through the youth ranks to make his first-team debut for his hometown club in 2016, Hauge scored 35 goals in 118 appearances for Bodo/Glimt either side of a loan stint at Aalesund.
Milan confirmed the deal a day after Lucas Paqueta was allowed to join Ligue 1 outfit Lyon in a deal reported to be worth €20million.
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?