Liverpool forward Sadio Mané tests positive for Covid-19
Sadio Mané became the second Liverpool player to test positive for Covid-19 this week following Thiago Alcantara's test for the virus.
Liverpool forward Sadio Mané became the second player from the English Premier League champions to test positive for Covid-19 this week. The club said in a statement on Friday that the Senegalese, who scored in Monday's 3-1 league win over Arsenal, has displayed minor symptoms of the virus but feels in good health overall.
Sadio Mane has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently self-isolating according to the necessary guidelines.— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 2, 2020
Thiago in quarantine
On Tuesday, Liverpool's new midfield signing Thiago Alcántara tested positive and was also reported to be displaying minor symptoms. "Liverpool Football Club are – and will continue to – follow all protocols relating to COVID-19 and Mané will self-isolate for the required period of time," said the statement.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Third stimulus check: who would be eligible under Joe Biden’s proposal?
- Spanish Super Cup Leo Messi shown red card in Spanish Super Cup final against Athletic
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: will be there a new round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live