Manchester United set to land Edinson Cavani on two-year deal
Manchester United have reached an agreement for a two-year deal with Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani, French outlet L'Equipe reported on Saturday.
Manchester United have agreed an initial two-year contract with Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani, French outlet L'Equipe reported on Saturday.
Cavani is a free agent having left Ligue 1 champions PSG at the end of his contract in June. The 33-year-old was deemed surplus to requirements in the French capital but finished as PSG's all-time top scorer with 200 goals in over 300 appearances in all competitions. El Matador is due to arrive in Manchester for a medical on Sunday before putting pen to paper with the Red Devils.
United trimming squad
Cavani could offer United head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer an experienced option in attack as they look to challenge on domestic and European fronts this season. United are also looking to trim their squad before the transfer window shuts on Monday. Midfielder Andreas Pereira has joined Lazio on a season-long loan deal. Portuguese defender Diogo Dalot has also been linked with a move to Serie A, with Italian media reporting that the full back is on the verge of completing a loan move to AC Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How do NFL players get paid? per game or per week?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 stimulus check in California: who qualifies and how to track
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax deadline, stimulus calculator | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: Will you get a $1,400 payment, and when?
- Entertainment CoD Black Ops & Warzone Season 2 new content: map, weapon, outbreak
- LOTTERY How much do you get if you have 1, 2 or 3 Powerball numbers?