Juventus confirm signing of Udinese midfielder Mandragora
Rolando Mandragora will spend the rest of the season on loan with Udinese on loan, but Juventus have completed the signing of the midfielder.
Juventus have confirmed the signing of Rolando Mandragora for 10.7 million euros, but the midfielder will remain at Udinese on loan for the rest of the season. The player, who has one cap for Italy at full international level, left Juve on a permanent deal in 2018 and has since become a regular at Udinese.
Mandragora set for Turin return
But the Serie A champions confirmed the signing of Mandragora on Saturday, although the 23-year-old will stay in Udine. The fee will be paid across two seasons, with Mandragora – who has signed a contract with Juve until 2025 – staying on loan at Udinese for 2020-21. Udinese also hold an option to extend that loan through 2021-22.
While the loan is free, Juventus said Udinese may receive bonuses up to 6 million euros. Mandragora has been sidelined since June after suffering a knee injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Third stimulus check: who would be eligible under Joe Biden’s proposal?
- Spanish Super Cup Leo Messi shown red card in Spanish Super Cup final against Athletic
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: will be there a new round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live