Moise Kean joins PSG on loan
The Everton striker has been brought in to strengthen PSG's attack where he will be Mauro Icardi's substitute. Last season he moved to Goodison for €27M.
Just days after Leonardo and Tuchel's heated exchange for a lack of new signings, PSG have made a surprising addition to their squad - Moise Kean, Everton's 20-year-old striker, joins on loan for the rest of the season, L'Équipe confirm. In the end, Leonardo decided to bring in the Italian international rather than Eric Choupo-Moting, who looks set to join Bayern Munich.
Moise Kean's difficulties adapting at Everton
Everton signed Kean from Juventus for 27 million euros last year. But he struggled to adapt to the English game and ended up as a substitute in Carlo Ancelotti's plans. Leonardo expressly requested the young forward, who he knows from his time in Serie A.
PSG now have the forward they need to be able to give Mauro Icardi a rest during what is set to be long season. The departures of Cavani and Choupo-Moting have left the Champions League finalists with just one centre-forward to get through a demanding fixtures calendar. Now, both Tuchel and Leonardo are looking to add a midfielder before the transfer window closes tomorrow.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 MLS SEASON Inter Miami: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo missing for Juventus' trip to Atalanta
- QATAR 2022 Tim Cahill, aiming for success in new Aspire Academy role
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey winners list: who has lifted the most Copas?
- BASEBALL Dodgers blow as Cody Bellinger suffers hairline fracture in left fibula
- NBA Simmons backs Embiid for MVP: "I don't know how to stop him!"