Paris Saint-Germain sign Rafinha from Barcelona
Brazilian midfielder Rafinha has agreed to join Paris Saint-Germain after not featuring for Barcelona under Ronald Koeman.
Rafinha has joined reigning Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona.
The 27-year-old made 29 appearances on loan at Celta Vigo last season after winning four LaLiga titles at Camp Nou.
The midfielder's contract was due to expire next summer and he had not made an appearance under new Barça coach Ronald Koeman this season.
Brazil international Rafinha is the brother of recent Liverpool signing Thiago Alcantara and came through the Catalans' youth system to make his senior debut in 2014.
He was an unused sub as Barcelona lifted the 2015 Champions League title and he had further loan spells at Celta in 2013-14 and Inter Milan in 2017-18.
Thomas Tuchel's PSG side have also added Moise Kean on loan from Everton and Danilo Pereira from Porto in the finals days of the transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby