Chelsea sign 16-year-old goalkeeper Tlemcani from Paris
Sami Tlemcani will continue his development at Chelsea after Paris FC announced an agreement between the clubs had been reached.
Chelsea have signed 16-year-old goalkeeper Sami Tlemcani, Ligue 2 side Paris FC have announced.
France youth international Tlemcani spent just over two years with Paris and began training with the first team when he was 15.
"It is a new spotlight for the development of the capital club, who allowed the young Sami Tlemcani to join one of the biggest European clubs in recent years," a Paris statement read.
He becomes the second keeper to arrive at Stamford Bridge since the end of the 2019-20 season, with Edouard Mendy having been signed from Ligue 1 side Rennes.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...