PSG: Jesé dealt new blow
The PSG forward has not been included in the squad list for the Champions League group stage. With new arrival Moise Kean, his options of playing are reduced.
Jesé Rodríguez's career has taken several blows recently - and this latest one will be particularly hard to take. The ex-Real Madrid player has not been registered in PSG's squad for the group stage of the Champions League and that is a clear message from Thomas Tuchel that he doesn't figure in the coach's plans at all this season. Jesé had hoped he might get a chance as Mauro Icardi's substitute but even when the Argentinean hasn't played Tuchel has not used him.
Just 15 minutes against Lens
Jesé's only appearance this season was as a second half sub in the second Ligue 1 game against Lens. He was brought on in the 75th minute with the team losing 1-0 and hardly had an opportunity to reverse a situation which he has permanently been in since joining PSG in 2016. Against Lens, Jesé replaced Arnaud Kalimuendo, a PSG youth player who joined RC Lens on loan on the final day of the transfer window.
And the arrival of Moise Kean from Everton has definitively closed the door to the team. If he had few chances of playing at the start of the season, with the Italian now on board it looks impossible that Tuchel will give him another chance. While his objective was to remain in Paris for the rest of the season, it looks like he will be leaving when the market reopens in January - he will be out of contract in 2022 and neither Leonardo nor Al-Khelaïfi intend to offer him the chance to renew.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby