PSG: Jesé dealt new blow
The PSG forward has not been included in the squad list for the Champions League group stage. With new arrival Moise Kean, his options of playing are reduced.
Jesé Rodríguez's career has taken several blows recently - and this latest one will be particularly hard to take. The ex-Real Madrid player has not been registered in PSG's squad for the group stage of the Champions League and that is a clear message from Thomas Tuchel that he doesn't figure in the coach's plans at all this season. Jesé had hoped he might get a chance as Mauro Icardi's substitute but even when the Argentinean hasn't played Tuchel has not used him.
Just 15 minutes against Lens
Jesé's only appearance this season was as a second half sub in the second Ligue 1 game against Lens. He was brought on in the 75th minute with the team losing 1-0 and hardly had an opportunity to reverse a situation which he has permanently been in since joining PSG in 2016. Against Lens, Jesé replaced Arnaud Kalimuendo, a PSG youth player who joined RC Lens on loan on the final day of the transfer window.
And the arrival of Moise Kean from Everton has definitively closed the door to the team. If he had few chances of playing at the start of the season, with the Italian now on board it looks impossible that Tuchel will give him another chance. While his objective was to remain in Paris for the rest of the season, it looks like he will be leaving when the market reopens in January - he will be out of contract in 2022 and neither Leonardo nor Al-Khelaïfi intend to offer him the chance to renew.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Giovani dos Santos could leave Club América this summer
- Coronavirus US Coronavirus US: who has to wear a mask after the vaccine?
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the possible ceasefire and conflict between Israel and Palestine?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Filing 2021 deadline: is it possible to request an extension?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: what happens if you file taxes late?
- ENTERTAINMENT Who is Andrea Meza, winner of Miss Universe?