Aspetar provides world-class medical services to Qatar Stars League footballers
As part of its role as official medical partner of the Qatar Stars League, Aspetar offers a range of services to clubs in the division.
Aspetar, the orthopaedic and sports-medicine hospital affiliated to the Aspire Zone Foundation, provides comprehensive, world-class medical services to all elite football players in Qatar as part of a pioneering national programme for sports medicine, which is applied scientifically according to the latest, internationally-recognised methods.
Injury-recovery programmes designed by experienced professionals
Through the agreement that was signed with the Qatar Stars League Foundation to become the competition's official medical partner, Aspetar provides medical services to players at Stars League clubs, both on the pitch and off it. The hospital ensures they are able to recover from injury and and return to action as quickly as possible by implementing rehabilitation programmes designed in accordance with the recommendations of experienced medical professionals.
Aspetar also offers technical support to footballers to help them reach the highest levels of performance. Clubs and players are also provided with basic knowledge on how to prevent sports injuries.
Aspetar specialist assigned to every Qatar Stars League club
Aspetar has a specialist doctor at every Stars League club to monitor the status of their squad members continuously, submitting periodic reports to the hospital about the condition of each player, regardless of whether they are injured or in perfect physical condition.
Every day, Aspetar is visited by many Stars League players, both Qatari and international, for physiotherapy sessions and medical examinations. When a footballer requires surgery, schedules are determined according to the condition of the player and how urgently an operation is needed.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early