India's coronavirus cases surpass 7.1 million
India's Covid-19 tally now stands at 7,120,538 while recoveries have reached 6,149,535, with the recovery rate continuing to climb.
The Union health ministry of India revealed that the country registered 66,732 new Covid-19 cases during the past 24 hours to raise the overall caseload in the country to 7,120,538. India has also recorded 816 new Covid-19-related fatalities as the death toll increased to 109,150.
Meanwhile, India's recovery rate keeps on climbing as the country reached a new milestone after recoveries from Covid-19 crossed the 6 million mark. The health ministry announced today that recoveries climbed to 6,149,535, translating to a recovery rate of 86.36% while the fatality rate stands at 1.53%.
Active cases have been below 9 Lakh. for 4 days:
Over the past few days, Indian has seen a steady downward trend in new Covid-19 infections, while the country managed to keep the number of active cases below 900,000 for the fourth day in a row according to data released by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) on Monday.
India currently has 861,853 active cases, which represents 12.10% out of the total cases detected since the pandemic started.
"India's total recovered cases stand at 6,149,535. The difference between active cases and recovered cases is consistently increasing which stands at 5,287,682 today. 71,559 patients recovered in the last 24 hours," the MoHFW reported.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- FOOTBALL Weston McKennie could make his return against Inter Milan
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...