Real Madrid vs Barcelona: Clásico date and kick-off time confirmed
LaLiga have confirmed the date and kick-off time for the first Clásico meeting of the 2020/21 season between Real Madrid and Barcelona.
The date and kick-off time for the first Clásico of the 2020/21 season has been confirmed by LaLiga this Tuesday.
The hotly anticipated meeting between Barcelona and Real Madrid will take place at Camp Nou on Saturday, 24 October, kicking off at the local time of 16:00 CEST.
That’s 15:00 in the UK, 10:00 in the US Eastern seaboard and 07:00 on the US Pacific Coast. (For everywhere else in the world, you can see here what time the Clásico gets underway).
Build-up to Clásico on October 24
Several first team players from both clubs are currently on international duty with their respective national outfits. When they return this week, they will face two fixtures before the Clásico on 24 October.
Real Madrid face Cadiz in the league on Saturday, 17 October, before their opening Champions League game on Wednesday, 21 October against Shaktar Donetsk.
Barcelona, meanwhile, travel to Madrid to face Getafe on 17 October, before hosting Hungarian outfit Ferencváros on Tuesday, 20 October. That means that Ronald Koeman’s side will have one day extra to prepare for the all-important Clásico that weekend.
Real Madrid currently sit top of the LaLiga table with 10 points after four games (3 wins, 1 draw), while Barcelona are in fifth place with seven points, though they have played one game fewer than Los Blancos (2 wins, 1 draw).
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Aubameyang out of hospital and feeling good after malaria diagnosis - Arteta
- FOOTBALL Pogba unable to explain 'strange' relationship with Mourinho
- NBA Warriors rookie Wiseman undergoes season-ending knee surgery
- TAX SEASON 2021 Why is my tax return still being processed?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, my turn...