Ex-Liverpool, England defender Clyne rejoins Crystal Palace
Roy Hodgson handed Nathaniel Clyne 13 of his 14 England caps and the duo will be reunited at Crystal Palace.
Nathaniel Clyne has joined Crystal Palace on a short-term contract, returning for a second spell at Selhurst Park after eight years away.
Clyne was released by Liverpool, who he joined from Southampton in 2015, earlier this year.
The 29-year-old is reunited with Roy Hodgson, under whom he won 13 of his 14 England caps.
"I'm a London boy, this is where I grew up. I'm back home and all my family and friends are here," Clyne told the club's website.
"It's surreal being back, enjoying it and hopefully I can just crack on and enjoy my football again."
Palace have six points from their opening four Premier League matches, with victories over Southampton and Manchester United followed by back-to-back losses against Everton and Chelsea.
Clyne could make his second debut for the club against rivals Brighton and Hove Albion on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill