Zidane brings up Real Madrid milestone in Cádiz defeat
Zinedine Zidane took charge of his 150th league match as champions Real Madrid suffered a shock loss to newly promoted Cádiz on Saturday.
Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane moved third on the club's all-time list for LaLiga games overseen but had little cause to celebrate as he watched his side turn in a wretched performance against an inspired Cádiz side on Saturday.
Zidane took charge of his 150th league match as champions Madrid suffered a shock 1-0 loss to the newly promoted Andalusian outfit.
Only Miguel Muñoz (424) and Vicente Del Bosque (153) have overseen more LaLiga matches whilst at the helm of Madrid.
Zidane closing in on Del Bosque
Zidane, who made his coaching debut in his first spell at the Santiago Bernabeu in 2016, guided Los Blancos to LaLiga glory last season.
The Frenchman has tallied 102 LaLiga victories, only behind Muñoz (257).
In two spells with Madrid, former star Zidane has won three Champions League titles, two LaLiga trophies, two Club World Cups, two UEFA Super Cups and two Supercopa de España crowns.
Madrid remain top of the table in 2020-21, ahead of Getafe, Cádiz and Granada on goal difference.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Celebrating America inauguration concert & event: schedule, artists, singers & line-up
- FORTNITE Fortnite Pelé Cup: times & how to get his emote and new soccer skins for free
- MLS USMNT Henry Wingo is transferred to Ferencvaros TC
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is an EIP card and how do I get one?
- NFL SUPER BOWL 2021 Have Packers, Bills, Chiefs & Buccaneers ever been in or won a Super Bowl?
- US NEWS $15 per hour minimum wage: who has supported and who has criticized the proposal?