Cavani trains with Man Utd team-mates ahead of PSG game
Manchester United are preparing to face Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, with Edinson Cavani able to train with the squad on Sunday.
Edinson Cavani trained with Manchester United for the first time on Sunday after the new signing completed his quarantine period.
Cavani joined United on transfer deadline day as a free agent having left Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the 2019-20 season.
However, amid the coronavirus pandemic, government guidelines in the United Kingdom require people to quarantine for 14 days upon their arrival from certain foreign territories.
The Uruguayan travelled from France, one of the countries on the list, meaning he has had to train in isolation.
Could make debut against former club
Cavani was therefore unable to feature in Saturday's Premier League win away at Newcastle United, meaning his debut could come against former club PSG in the Champions League.
As they prepare for Tuesday's game in the French capital, United released footage on social media on Sunday of the 33-year-old at work with his new team-mates.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Barcelona - Atlético Madrid Messi and Suárez to face off for first time in title decider
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale hitting top form as Real Madrid star mulls Spurs stay
- Inter Milan Lautaro: I nearly joined Messi at Barcelona and Real Madrid tried to sign me twice
- REAL MADRID Juventus look to Zidane as replacement for Pirlo