New images of Al-Bayt World Cup stadium confirm completion
With capacity for 60,000 fans, Al-Bayt is the second largest of the eight World Cup stadiums after Lusail.
The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy, which is responsible for managing all of the projects related to Qatar 2022, has shared new images of Al-Bayt stadium, one of the eight stadiums built for the World Cup which will host its inaugural game on 21 November, 2022.
The new images confirm the full completion of Al-Bayt stadium, with the Supreme Committee now waiting for a worthy occasion to announce the date of the official opening. The stadium has capacity for 60,000 spectators, making it the second largest World Cup stadium after Lusail stadium, which has capacity for 80,000 spectators.
Al-Bayt stadium is distinguished by the fact that it includes a group of hotel suites that give the opportunity for those who stay in them during matches to watch the games as if they are inside the stadium.
A few days ago, FIFA President Gianni Infantino visited Al-Bayt Stadium accompanied by a group of Supreme Committee officials. During the visit, Infantino was briefed on the progress towards completion of the stadium facilities, and also participated in a friendly match with the Supreme Committee team.
At the end of the visit, Infantino praised Al Bayt stadium and its facilities, which will make it a distinguished stadium at the Qatar World Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5: stock updates at Walmart, Costco, GameStop Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS $300 unemployment benefits: are there new proposals to extend them?
- Liga MX Chivas vs Leon live online: Liga MX Playoffs Semifinal Leg 1
- US News What stimulus and executive actions does Biden plan for his first 100 days?
- PSG Neymar: What I want most is to play with Messi again
- NBA NBA 2020-21 season: Lakers-Clippers clash, Durant's Warriors reunion headline opening night