New images of Al-Bayt World Cup stadium confirm completion
With capacity for 60,000 fans, Al-Bayt is the second largest of the eight World Cup stadiums after Lusail.
The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy, which is responsible for managing all of the projects related to Qatar 2022, has shared new images of Al-Bayt stadium, one of the eight stadiums built for the World Cup which will host its inaugural game on 21 November, 2022.
The new images confirm the full completion of Al-Bayt stadium, with the Supreme Committee now waiting for a worthy occasion to announce the date of the official opening. The stadium has capacity for 60,000 spectators, making it the second largest World Cup stadium after Lusail stadium, which has capacity for 80,000 spectators.
Al-Bayt stadium is distinguished by the fact that it includes a group of hotel suites that give the opportunity for those who stay in them during matches to watch the games as if they are inside the stadium.
A few days ago, FIFA President Gianni Infantino visited Al-Bayt Stadium accompanied by a group of Supreme Committee officials. During the visit, Infantino was briefed on the progress towards completion of the stadium facilities, and also participated in a friendly match with the Supreme Committee team.
At the end of the visit, Infantino praised Al Bayt stadium and its facilities, which will make it a distinguished stadium at the Qatar World Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...