Solskjaer confirms Bailly injury blow for Manchester United
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed the news that he will be without Eric Bailly until November due to a muscular injury.
Manchester United will be without Eric Bailly until after the next international window in November, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed on Wednesday.
Bailly with suspected muscle tear injury
The Ivory Coast centre-back was on the bench when United beat Newcastle United 1-4 at the weekend but did not travel for the impressive 2-1 win at Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday. Bailly has an unspecified muscular injury, which Solskjaer said will keep him out potentially for up to a month. "Eric has a muscle injury, we think maybe three or four weeks, maybe after the international break he'll be back," Solskjaer said.
It presents a slight problem for the United boss, who was without Harry Maguire in the French capital, though he could be back when Chelsea visit Old Trafford this weekend. Axel Tuanzebe excelled in a back three alongside Victor Lindelof and Luke Shaw in his first competitive appearance since December, meaning Aaron Wan-Bissaka and new signing Alex Telles were utilised as wing-backs.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...