Solskjaer confirms Bailly injury blow for Manchester United
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed the news that he will be without Eric Bailly until November due to a muscular injury.
Manchester United will be without Eric Bailly until after the next international window in November, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed on Wednesday.
Bailly with suspected muscle tear injury
The Ivory Coast centre-back was on the bench when United beat Newcastle United 1-4 at the weekend but did not travel for the impressive 2-1 win at Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday. Bailly has an unspecified muscular injury, which Solskjaer said will keep him out potentially for up to a month. "Eric has a muscle injury, we think maybe three or four weeks, maybe after the international break he'll be back," Solskjaer said.
It presents a slight problem for the United boss, who was without Harry Maguire in the French capital, though he could be back when Chelsea visit Old Trafford this weekend. Axel Tuanzebe excelled in a back three alongside Victor Lindelof and Luke Shaw in his first competitive appearance since December, meaning Aaron Wan-Bissaka and new signing Alex Telles were utilised as wing-backs.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5: stock updates at Walmart, Costco, GameStop Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS $300 unemployment benefits: are there new proposals to extend them?
- Liga MX Chivas vs Leon live online: Liga MX Playoffs Semifinal Leg 1
- US News What stimulus and executive actions does Biden plan for his first 100 days?
- PSG Neymar: What I want most is to play with Messi again
- NBA NBA 2020-21 season: Lakers-Clippers clash, Durant's Warriors reunion headline opening night