Griezmann set for new contract at Barcelona: rumour has it
Despite his struggles at Barcelona since joining from Atlético Madrid, Antoine Griezmann is set for a new contract at the LaLiga giants.
Antoine Griezmann could be set to renew his contract at Barcelona.
The France international has faced criticism for failing to live up to expectations since joining Barça from Atlético Madrid last year, but may join the list of players renewing with the LaLiga giants.
TOP STORY – GRIEZMANN SET FOR BARCELONA RENEWAL
Griezmann could be among the next group of players to renew at Barcelona, according to EFE.
The agency claims Sergio Busquets and Sergi Roberto may also extend their deals, amid reports players are reducing their wages at the club.
It comes after Barcelona announced the re-signings of Marc-André ter Stegen, Gerard Piqué, Frenkie de Jong and Clément Lenglet on Tuesday.
Griezmann scored 15 goals in 48 games for Barça last season, while he is yet to net in four appearances in 2020-21.
- Despite signing Nathan Ake and Rúben Dias in the close season, Manchester City are reportedly look for another defender. Fabrizio Romano suggested the Premier League giants are monitoring Villarreal centre-back Pau Torres.
- Christian Eriksen's Inter future remains uncertain. CalcioMercato reports Inter turned down a loan bid from Borussia Dortmund in the close season, but the Serie A club could be open to the midfielder leaving in January.
- After Virgil van Dijk suffered a serious knee injury, Liverpool are linked with defenders. The Sun says Brighton and Hove Albion would demand at least £50 million for Ben White if the Premier League champions make a move for the centre-back in January.
Te recomendamos en English
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- THE SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: fan groups call out club greed
- OSCARS 2021 What 2021 Oscar Nominees are available on what streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video)?
- SUPER LEAGUE Super League? But what happens with the Champions League?
- NBA Nets to determine severity of Durant injury after defeat to Heat
- Gun violence Texas shooting: who is the suspect identified by the police?