Saudi-Arabian Hilal near signing former Atlético Madrid player Luciano Vietto
Al-Hilal hope to secure the signing of the current sporting Lisbon player during the current summer transfer window that's still open in Saudi-Arabia.
Saudi-Arabian Hilal are closing in on signing former Atlético Madrid star Luciano Vieto to reinforce their squad before the end of the summer transfer window.
According to Portuguese reports, the Saudi-Arabian side are interested in signing the ex-Atlético player as soon as possible to give a boost to their squad before the closure of the summer transfer window on Sunday night. The signing may cost "Al-Za'eem" up to eight million euros.
Portuguese newspaper "Record" mentioned that Vietto who played for several Spanish clubs including Valencia, Villarreal, and Sevilla, would earn an annual salary of four million euros with Hilal, while Atlético Madrid will directly benefit from such a deal as stated in his contract.
The 26-year-old player is currently the highest paid player at Sporting Lisbon with his current contract lasting until 2024. Vietto joined Lisbon in July 2019 from Atlético Madrid for 7.5 million euros and has played 40 games in all competitions since then scoring nine goals and creating seven.
Al-Hilal managed to close several deals in order to reinforce their squad before the summer transfer market comes to an end as they managed to sign both goalkeepers Abdullah Al-Jadaani and Hbib Alwotayan, in addition to left-winger Fawaz Al-Torais and the striker Saleh Al-Shehri.
Al-Hilal managed to claim four points out of the first two rounds in the 2020-2021 Mohammed Bin Salman league from a 1-0 win over Al-Ain and a draw with Abha to come in the second place behind Al-Ahly who have six points.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Doctors warn CDC to advise about vaccine side effects
- coronavirus Stimulus checks Second stimulus check: which proposals have been unsuccessfully discussed?
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 on Black Friday: restocks times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS Black Friday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Burlington, Zara, North Face & Under Armour
- US NEWS Why has Trump pardoned Michael Flynn?
- US News Black Friday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair & TJ Maxx