Orel Grinfeld set to oversee 'Gladbach-Madrid UCL tie
The Israeli match official has been designated to oversee Tuesday's game agaun stg the Bundesliga side at Borussia Park with a 21:00 CET start.
Israelí referee Orel Grinfeld has been designated by UEFA to oversee Tuesday's Borussia Moenchengladbach-Real Madrid game at Borussia Park.
The game is the second in the group stage with the action set to get underway at 21:00 CET. Real Madrid suffered a shock 2-3 home defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk in the first game with the German side securing a creditable 2-2 draw with Inter at San Siro.
Grinfeld will be assisted by Roy Hassan and Idan Yarkoni with Portuguese official Joao Pinheiro in the VAR booth.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?