Aubameyang impressed with Arsenal newboy Thomas
The striker was full of praise for his new team mate. "He is so strong physically but yet so good on the ball as well. We haven't had a player like him before".
Thomas Partey has been at Arsenal for less than a month but in that time, he has managed to win over a lot of people - team mates and fans. This was a key week for the former Atleti midfielder, who gained praise from the press for his brilliant performance against Rapid Vienna in the Europa League last week. Since then, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has joined his legion of fans.
"He is so strong physically but yet so good on the ball as well. We didn't really have a profile like this in our squad before. In terms of ball progression, beating the press, going forward, he will be very important for us," the striker enthused in the matchday programme for Arsenal's home meeting with Leicester on Sunday evening.
Kind and happy Thomas
"Thomas has been great since joining the club. He has integrated so well in the squad. He is kind, calm and smiley. On the pitch, we have already seen what he will bring us in matches. My family is from Gabon but I also have some roots in Ghana where Thomas is from so we are family too," he concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- FA CUP FINAL 2021 Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City result, goals, summary, highlights | FA Cup Final 2021
- LaLiga Barcelona - Celta: times, TV & how to watch online
- Euro 2020 Zlatan Ibrahimovic ruled out of Euro 2020
- NBA NBA: Mavericks coach stresses importance of avoiding play-in
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in New York
- NBA Doc Rivers: top seed part of journey to ultimate goal for 76ers