Manchester City eye RB Leipzig's Nagelsmann - rumour has it
RB Leipzig boss Julian Nagelsmann is reported to be on Manchester City's radar as a potential replacement for Pep Guardiola, who is yet to renew his contract.
It remains to be seen whether Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola will renew his contract with the Premier League giants.
Guardiola's deal expires at the end of the season and, should he decide to move on, there are already two men on the list to replace him.
TOP STORY – CITY INTERESTED IN NAGELSMANN
City are eyeing RB Leipzig head coach Julian Nagelsmann as a possible replacement for Guardiola, according to the Daily Mail.
Former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is also an early candidate to replace Guardiola, who has been previously linked to Juventus and is no closer to re-signing at City.
ROUND-UP: GRAVENBERCH, PUIG, MBAPPÉ
- Tuttosport reports Juve and Barcelona are both pursuing Ajax sensation Ryan Gravenberch. The 18-year-old midfielder emerged from Ajax's youth system in 2018.
- Barcelona will block a January loan offer from Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain for Riqui Puig, according to Mundo Deportivo.
- Kylian Mbappé extending his PSG contract has not been ruled out, claims L'Equipe. Tipped to eventually join Madrid, while the likes of Liverpool, Barça and Manchester United have also been linked, Mbappé could stay in Paris should certain conditions be met. The Frenchman is keen to see what unfolds in the next transfer windows.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill