Real Madrid to offer Vinicius and Isco for Paulo Dybala
According to reports in Italy, Zinedine Zidane is keen on Paulo Dybala and is willing to cash in on Vinicius Júnior and Isco to land the Juventus forward.
Real Madrid are plotting a move for Juventus and Argentina forward Paulo Dybala and are willing to offer Vinicius Junior and Isco in part exchange for the Argentina forward, according to reports in Italy. Dybala and the Juventus board are currently in talks over a contract extension to keep the forward in Turin beyond 2022 but Madrid believe they can lure the 26-year-old to the Bernabéu with a promise of a guaranteed starring role in Zinedine Zidane’s side away from the shadow of former Real forward Cristiano Ronaldo.
Vinicius could be used as makeweight in Dybala deal
Zidane has a surplus of players and is willing to throw the Brazil and Spain internationals into an offer for Dybala. Vinicius continues to excite and frustrate in equal measure – his strike partner Karim Benzema was caught on camera apparently criticizing his young protégé during the Champions League draw at Mönchengladbach – while Isco has slipped further down the pecking order at the Bernabéu and has made his dissatisfaction clear.
Andrea Pirlo is an admirer of the Spain midfielder and has stated his desire to sign him previously, while Juventus have long been linked with a move for the 28-year-old.
Madrid are likely to face competition from the Premier League with Manchester United and Chelsea also credited with an interest in Dybala but the Bernabéu hierarchy feel that an offer including Isco and Vinicius could tempt the Serie A champions to do business.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby
- MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dead: updates, latest news and reactions, today
- AS / WFS Player of the Year Lewandowski: “It’s an honour to be the first winner of the AS / WFS Player of the Year”
- MARADONA 1960-2020 When Maradona met Gazza
- WFS LIVE "It's great that we can young girl's icons instead of Messi & Ronaldo"
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: could it arrive before 2021?