Real Madrid vs Inter Milan: injured Lukaku could miss clash
Romelu Lukaku will reportedly miss Inter's next two matches after sustaining a thigh muscle injury.
Romelu Lukaku could miss Inter's Champions League clash with Real Madrid after suffering a thigh injury.
Lukaku doubt for Madrid UCL trip
The Nerazzurri striker went for an MRI scan after feeling discomfort during the goalless draw with Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday.
Inter confirmed the Belgium international has strained a muscle in his left thigh and that "his condition will be monitored daily".
Lukaku is expected to sit out the Serie A match against Parma on Saturday and is reportedly likely to miss next Wednesday's visit to the Spanish capital.
The news is a blow to head coach Antonio Conte, whose side have drawn each of their opening Group B matches with Borussia Monchengladbach and Shakhtar.
Lukaku has scored nine goals in 11 appearances in all competitions this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes
- Real Madrid Zidane says Real Madrid want Champions League and LaLiga
- Tax Day Will the 2021 tax deadline be extended again?
- MLB MLB round-up: Dream start to MLB career continues for Baddoo, Giolioto-Bieber will be one to watch for years
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK When are the remaining stimulus check and 'plus-up' payments arriving?
- American Rescue Plan When will child tax credit be sent?