Injured Neymar out for PSG and doubtful for Brazil
Paris Saint-Germain head coach Thomas Tuchel confirmed Brazil forward Neymar will miss their next three matches with an adductor injury.
Neymar has been ruled out of Paris Saint-Germain's next three matches with an adductor injury and is a serious doubt for Brazil's World Cup qualifiers next month.
The 28-year-old was substituted after 28 minutes of PSG's 2-0 win over Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League on Wednesday.
From Saturday, PSG have three games in a week before the international break, as they face Nantes and Rennes in Ligue 1 either side of a Champions League trip to RB Leipzig.
"We are sad. He has a small injury to the adductor. He will be back after the [international] break," PSG head coach Tuchel told PSG TV.
"I think he cannot play for Brazil. If he plays all the matches it means that he is not injured, but he is. The information is that he will return after the break."
Brazil face Venezuela on November 13 and then play Uruguay four days later.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- Unemployment Benefits Why are recipients seeing unemployment benefits cut?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how many people are still waiting for it?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin trial: can he appeal the sentence?
- SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: interview Florentino Pérez, ten clubs withdraw, reactions, UEFA, clubs
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: Manchester Utd fans break into training ground in anti-Glazer protest