The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
Although we know the day Friday 30 October the time is a mystery when the much-anticipated story of the Mandalorian and baby Yoda will show.
Last October Star Wars fans were treated to a new chapter in the saga in the form of the live action show The Mandalorian. It helped launch the Disney+ platform as Disney migrated their content to their standalone platform. Viewers were impressed and it attracted a following of young and old alike.
Fortunately for the show, filming of the episodes for season 2 were finished before covid-19 threw a monkey wrench into the day-to-day production of many shows. Since then, it has been in post-production, easier to do from home than filming, to make its scheduled fall release.
Season 2 will drop weekly on Fridays. Here are official dates listed by Disney Plus:
- episode 1: Oct. 30
- episode 2: Nov. 6
- episode 3: Nov. 13
- episode 4: Nov. 20
- episode 5: Nov. 27
- episode 6: Dec. 4
- episode 7: Dec. 11
- episode 8: Dec. 18
What will happen in season 2 of the Mandalorian?
We really don’t know. Like the time it will show tonight, everything is quite the mystery. What we can divine from the trailer is that the Mandalorian is tasked with returning baby Yoda to his kind. We also know that the Great Mandalorian have been at war with a race of sorcerers that Yoda belongs to. Where are they from, you ask? Who are Yoda's kind? Well, you’ll need to find that out yourself.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill