Mbappé eyes Real Madrid, Neymar wants PSG stay - rumour has it
Real Madrid could be ready to land Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappé next year with teammate Neymar hoping to stay in the French capital.
Kylian Mbappé seems set to leave Paris Saint-Germain. Mbappé's future with the Ligue 1 giants is a constant talking point with the star forward coming out of contract in 2022 and it seems the 21-year-old wants an exit.
Mbappé wants PSG exit
Mbappé wants to leave PSG next year, according to OKdiario.
The report says the France international wants a smooth transfer to Real Madrid, otherwise he will make a move for free in 2022.
Mbappé has helped PSG win three straight Ligue 1 titles since his arrival, initially on loan, from Monaco in 2017.
PSG have won 64 of 81 Ligue 1 games with Mbappé from 2017-18 onwards, while recording 22 victories in 30 without him.
In that period they have averaged 2.9 goals for per game with him, compared to 2.5 without him.
- Another PSG star coming out of contract in 2022 is Neymar. However, in good news for the Ligue 1 giants, the forward wants to extend his contract, according to Foot Mercato, which says Neymar was ready to sign a five-year deal under the same financial conditions earlier in 2020.
- Manchester United could be set to bolster their midfield ahead of next season. Bild reports the Premier League club are in talks with Milan's Hakan Calhanoglu, who it says rejected Juventus. United could sign Calhanoglu for free with his contract expiring at the season's end.
- Another transfer race has reportedly not gone Manchester United's way. Fabrizio Romano says Manchester City will sign 18-year-old Filip Stevanovic from Partizan for £7.2million (€8m), including add-ons.
- Staying at Manchester City and ESPN says Barcelona will again attempt to sign defender Eric Garcia in January. Garcia was linked with a return to the LaLiga giants earlier this year, but the report adds the incoming president will have to approve any potential deal.
- Atlético Madrid are pushing hard to sign Valencia midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, according to Le 10 Sport.
Neymar: "The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing and don't lose faith in yourself."#UCL | #WednesdayWisdom pic.twitter.com/T4LWOlnVMc— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) October 14, 2020
Te recomendamos en English
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- BARCELONA 0-0 ATLÉTICO Piqué: "We're still alive, from now on, anything could happen"
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?