Manchester City seal deal for Partizan teenager Stevanovic
Serbia Under-21 winger Filip Stevanovic will join Manchester City in the next transfer window, the player's club Partizan Belgrade have confirmed.
Manchester City have agreed a deal to sign Partizan Belgrade winger Filip Stevanovic in the next transfer window, it was announced on Saturday.
The Serbia Under-21 international had been linked with several clubs in Europe, including City's Premier League rivals Manchester United.
City did not immediately confirm the deal but a statement on the Serbian club's website said the 18-year-old will soon become part of Pep Guardiola's squad.
Stevanovic to join City in January
FK Partizan ima zadovoljstvo da objavi transfer Filipa Stevanovića u @ManCity, u zimskom prelaznom roku 2021. godine. Transfer Filipa Stevanovića u jedan od najvećih evropskih klubova predstavlja značajnu potvrdu dobrog i napornog rada svih struktura kluba.— FK Partizan (@FKPartizanBG) October 31, 2020
The statement said: "Partizan are pleased to announce that an agreement has been reached on the transfer of Filip Stevanovic to Manchester City, in the winter transfer window in 2021.
"The transfer of Filip Stevanovic to one of the largest European clubs is a significant confirmation of the good and hard work of all club structures."
Stevanovic has risen through the youth ranks at Partizan and made his senior debut in December 2018 when aged 16.
The teenager has scored three goals in 11 league appearances for Partizan this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- FA CUP FINAL 2021 Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City result, goals, summary, highlights | FA Cup Final 2021
- LaLiga Barcelona - Celta: times, TV & how to watch online
- Euro 2020 Zlatan Ibrahimovic ruled out of Euro 2020
- NBA NBA: Mavericks coach stresses importance of avoiding play-in
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in New York
- NBA Doc Rivers: top seed part of journey to ultimate goal for 76ers