Liverpool eye Ajax's Perr Schuurs to replace Virgil van Dijk
With Virgil van Dijk potentially out for the season, Premier League champions Liverpool are reportedly eyeing Ajax centre-back Perr Schurrs.
A defender appears to be high on the list for Liverpool, with Virgil van Dijk recovering from a serious knee injury. Jürgen Klopp handed a debut to Nathaniel Phillips against West Ham with Van Dijk, Joel Matip and Fabinho all unavailable but the Anfield boss is seeking a more permanent solution for the remainder of 2020-21.
Ajax's Perr Schuurs is no stranger to Merseyside and the 20-year-old is reportedly attracting interest from Liverpool. Could another Dutchman be set for Anfield?
Liverpool eyeing Ajax sensation Schuurs
Liverpool are monitoring Ajax centre-back Perr Schuurs amid their injury crisis, according to The Mirror.
The Premier League champions are looking to bolster their defensive options and 20-year-old Schuurs, who previously trialled at Anfield, has emerged as an option.
Milan maintain interest in Milenkovic
- Calciomercato reports Milan are continuing to monitor Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic. The Serbia international has also been linked with Inter and Manchester United previously.
- Chelsea are chasing Malmo's Anel Ahmedhodzic, claims Expressen. The 21-year-old has impressed at the Swedish club.
- Madrid midfielder Isco is keen to link up with former boss Carlo Ancelotti at Everton. James Rodríguez has starred since swapping Madrid for Everton.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is pushing Juventus to sign PSG's Ángel Di María, reports Calciomercato. The pair played together at Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check updates today: when is it coming, What Biden said about it, eligibility, IRS tax | Live