Raja squad now Covid-19 free and ready for Zamalek semi-final
Raja have headed to Cairo after recovering most of the players who tested positive for Covid-19 ahead of Zamalek's Champions League semi-final.
Casablanca Raja headed to Cairo today with all of their available players for the return leg of the CAF Champions League semi-final. The return leg has been delayed on several occasions after a number of players tested positive for Covid-19 and was finally rescheduled for Wednesday.
Raja's camp had been affected by several Covid-19 infections which was the main reason for postponing the game, however, most of the players recently returned negative test results and could join the group that headed to Cairo.
The four Raja's non-Moroccan players Fabrice Ngah, Sanad Al Ouarfali, Fabrice Ngoma, and Ben Malango are all part of the group in addition to Mahmoud Benhalib who was the last player to recover from the virus.
However, goalkeeper Anas Zniti, as well as the two defenders Mohamed Douik and Abdeljalil Jbira, couldn't join the group as they did not test negative. That has led Moroccan coach Jamal Sellami to call up a handful of younger players names from his reserve list.
The full Raja squad for the semi-final return leg
Fabrice Ngah - Sanad Al Ouarfali - Fabrice Ngoma -Ben Malango - Benhalib - Madkour - Achchakir -Badr Banoun - Soukhan - Bouamira - Mohamad Zrida - Al-Arjoun - Na'eem-Al-Wardi -Ayoub Nanah - Mohamad Al-Makassi - Anas Jabroun-Metwalli- Abdelilah Hafidi- Soufiane Rahim- al-Bakari- Zakaria Habti.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?